Monday, March 15, 2010
My First Blog Ever
Well, here we go. I've been considering taking up blogging for awhile now, but was a bit leary because I think reading the ins and outs of people's daily lives is a bit weird. No one really needs to know an update on the personal lives of the Gatlins' lives each day! But recently some close friends of ours have encouraged me to try it out because I have the most random things happen to me, and they think these mishaps would be greatly enjoyed by others. (Actually they told me to write a book, but I'm thinkin not.) You see, I seem to find myself in these stupid situations where either A) I DO something to make a fool of myself, B) I SAY something to make a fool of myself, or C) Something happens TO me that typically doesn't happen to most normal people. I'll spare you a story for now, mainly because I'm leaving for a zumba class and don't want to be late. Just know, the first story will come soon and will involve a bird, a dish towel, and a swiffer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.